You are here
Opportunity to work on an exciting project.
National General Contractor with a large pipeline of projects.
About Our Client
National Level General Contractor who has been consistently ranked among the Nation's top 15 Contractors by Engineering News-Record. Their core markets include but are not limited to commercial mixed use with a heavy multifamily component, College Dorms, Senior Living, and Military Housing. With a well-established national presence, this company has built more than 80,000 housing units since they opened their doors more than 25 years ago.
- Provide on-site coordination for all phases of Multi-Family construction projects, including coordinating subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and managing site work.
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion
- Coordinate with project management and design team to review and thoroughly understand contract requirements and scope, project schedules and budgets
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years construction experience.
- Previous multi-family project history experience with an emphasis on finishes.
- Ability to maintain project schedule and manage subcontractors
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate consistent and effective leadership skills
What's on Offer
- Top benefits package that includes outstanding health and wellness benefits,
- Educational assistance program,
- Paid Vacation & Holidays.
- Profit sharing
- 401k with comany match.
- Competitive merit based salary