You are here
Supplier Quality Engineer - Electronics Manufacturing
Seeking local candidates with 2-4 years of supplier quality engineering.
Our client is a multibillion dollar scientific instruments provider.
About Our Client
Our client is a multibillion dollar scientific instruments and consumer products provider. This division designs and manufactures high-tech flaw detection equipment for a variety of industries.
- Our client is a multibillion dollar scientific instruments and consumer products provider. This division designs and manufactures high-tech flaw detection equipment.
- Support both the NPI process and Production of several products, working closely with the Supplier Quality Supervisor to qualify and monitor Supplier performance.
- Design, implement and maintain quality assurance protocols and methods for processing materials into partially finished or finished products.
- Perform Supplier assessments and audits (as required) so as to monitor Supplier performance and Quality.
- Maintain responsibility for planning, implementing and managing compliance of manufacturing and production processes.
- Act as the liaison to Engineering, Production Engineering & Supply Chain.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience is required.
- Local candidates only!
What's on Offer
- Work with extremely technical products
- Strong base salary
- Exciting, bright team to collaborate with
- Strong benefits package, medical dental, life, 401k
- Ample growth opportunity, most team members find early promotions.