You are here
Supplier Quality Engineer - Hardware Manufacturing
Seeking local candidates with 2+ years supplier quality engineering experience
NASDAQ-listed, high-tech manufacturer based in the Greater Boston Area.
About Our Client
This Boston-based division is undergoing a rapid growth phase and seeks employees who wish to develop from within an organization.
- Support both the NPI process and Production of several products, working closely with the Supplier Quality Supervisor to qualify and monitor Supplier performance.
- Design, implement and maintain quality assurance protocols and methods for processing materials into partially finished or finished products.
- Perform Supplier assessments and audits (as required) so as to monitor Supplier performance and Quality.
- Maintain responsibility for planning, implementing and managing compliance of manufacturing and production processes.
- Act as the liaison to Engineering, Production Engineering & Supply Chain
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required. Preferably BSME or BSEE
- 2-5 years of fulltime Supplier Quality Engineering experience in manufacturing required. 2 years of experience is a minimum requirement.
- Must have experience with supplier corrective action request (SCAR) in addition to root-case analysis with suppliers
- Local candidates only - no relocation is offered
What's on Offer
- Ample growth opportunity, most team members find early promotions.
- Great team-oriented environment/culture
- Work with extremely technical products
- Strong base salary
- Exciting, bright team to collaborate with
- Strong benefits package, medical dental, life, 401k