You are here
Supplier Quality Engineer - Manufacturing
Well established multibillion dollar company
Seeking candidates with 2+ years of supplier quality engineering experience
About Our Client
Our client is a highly innovative and groundbreaking multibillion dollar instruments and consumer products provider. This specific manufacturing division designs and manufactures high-tech microscopes and scientific instruments for the medical and healthcare industry.
- Support both the NPI process and Production of several products, working closely with the Supplier Quality Supervisor to qualify and monitor Supplier performance.
- Design, implement and maintain quality assurance protocols and methods for processing materials into partially finished or finished products.
- Perform Supplier assessments and audits (as required) so as to monitor Supplier performance and Quality.
- Maintain responsibility for planning, implementing and managing compliance of manufacturing and production processes.
- Act as the liaison to Engineering, Production Engineering & Supply Chain.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful, the candidate needs to have prior experience in manufacturing and supply chain. In addition, the client is looking for someone who succeeds in time management, ability to multi task, and ability to work interdepartmentally. The specific requirements are listed as follows:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required. Preferably BSME or BSEE
- Minimum of two years of full time Supplier Quality Engineering experience in manufacturing required.
- Local candidates only - no relocation is offered
What's on Offer
- Great team-oriented environment/culture
- Work with extremely technical and high-end products
- Strong base salary
- Exciting, bright team to collaborate with
- Strong benefits package, medical dental, life, 401k
- Ample growth opportunity, most team members find early promotions.