You are here
Supplier Quality Engineer - Medical Device
Innovative Medical Device Start-up!
Excellent Quality Engineer Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturing company with a growing medical device business. The new position for a Supplier Quality Engineer - Medical Device is a direct result of needing to grow their company. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career along side of a growing company.
The Supplier Quality Engineer - Medical Device responsibilities will include:
- Create, implement and maintain all quality protocols for processing materials into partially finished or finished products.
- Perform supplier audits as needed.
- Design procedures to inspect, test and evaluate the precision and accuracy of production processes, production equipment and finished products.
- Analyze reports and production data to identify trends then incorporate changes to quality standards and procedures, as needed.
- Follow through with Corrective Actions from identification to close.
- Participate and drive Lean and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
The Supplier Quality Engineer - Medical Device should possess:
- Bachelor's degree with preference given to engineering degrees
- 4+ years of applicable experience
- Green/Black Belt Six Sigma is preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with Minitab
- Must be authorized to work for any US employer
What's on Offer
The Supplier Quality Engineer - Medical Device is able to offer:
- Competitive base and bonus
- Full health benefits
- Competitive vacation package