You are here
Supplier Quality Engineer - Medical Device
Seeking degreed SQE's with minimum 3 years of fulltime relevant experience.
This facility in NH manufactures single-use, disposable medical devices.
About Our Client
Our client is a global medical device manufacturer which distributes its wide product range to over 60 countries.
- Strategically plan, develop, promote, and implement programs designed to improve supplier performance and productivity and reduce overall costs.
- Plans, organizes, and reports supplier performance to provide key information to the department manager and outside departments.
- Participate in supplier selection process and perform supplier audits to evaluate supplier capabilities, quality systems, processes and services.
- Perform validations and qualification of supplier to qualify manufacturing process and overall quality of part/component manufacturing.
- Assists incoming quality and participates in MRB process to resolve internal and external quality audit findings related to purchased products.
- Own and drive supplier root cause analysis and corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence of quality issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering related field is required
- Local candidates only - no relocation is offered
- A minimum of three years of fulltime experience working with suppliers on quality issues, or five years' experience in a quality related field.
- Audit experience required as well as good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in the areas of lot acceptance, sampling methodologies, MSA/GR&R, CAPA, root cause analysis, and other statistical techniques.
- Working knowledge to applicable regulations and standards such as FDA, QSR, ISO, and MDD preferred.
- This company is an equal opportunity employer
What's on Offer
- Strong base salary
- Great benefits package - 401k match, health dental, life
- Work with an experience Supplier Quality Engineering team to develop
- Opportunity to grow
- Top medical device company