You are here
Supplier Quality Engineer - Medical Electronics Manufacturing
This company provides electronic components for the healthcare industry.
Seeking Supplier Quality Engineers working with Oracle R12 software
About Our Client
Our client is a global high-tech electronics manufacturer for various markets including medical, aerospace, industrial, and microelectronics. This company has increased revenue from $400 million to $700 million over the past year.
- Develop a strong understanding of the assigned supply base and associated manufacturing, test, inspection processes.
- Lead specific in-depth problem solving at a supplier facility, such as recurring line stoppages, customer field failures, numerous supplier escapes, observation of significant failure trends, etc.
- Evaluate supplier rejections to determine appropriate actions, and manage all phases of Supplier Corrective Actions.
- Expected to grow into a Supplier Quality leadership position.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree Engineering is required
- 3+ years' experience as a Supplier Quality Engineer independently.
- Experience with Oracle R12 or earlier version is required.
- Ability to interpret data, analytical, SPC, identify trends and develop preventative actions.
- Experience ISO: 9001 Quality Systems
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Seeking motivated individuals who are willing to step into leadership
What's on Offer
- Strong base salary
- Growth role, opportunity to step into leadership
- Great benefits package
- Mid-year salary review
- Bonus potential
- Position part of a growing company