You are here
Supply Chain Analyst - Industrial Manufacturing Company
Global manufacturing company with uncapped career growth potential
Boston Metro West
About Our Client
This global materials science company has been in North America for over 40 years and specializes within high performance materials. They are well-established with over $6 billion in revenue. The company is experiencing consistent growth and looking to add to their highly talented team.
This Supply Chain Analyst is accountable for supporting Supply Chain (Planning & Finished Goods Inventory Control) activities for the assigned production lines.
The Analyst will be accountable for supporting Supply Chain (Planning & Finished Goods Inventory Control) activities for the assigned production lines. This individual will work closely with other members of the Supply Chain Organization to provide timely responses to expedite requests.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Customer Service, Sales Order and Manufacturing Order issues.
- Ensure Manufacturing Order problems are resolved for the Planning team to schedule and Production to efficiently execute.
- Manage all expedites for assigned product line.
- Work with Planning team and Production team to develop accurate estimated ship dates for expedites within the expected time frame.
- Follow up on promised expedites to ensure the commit dates are achieved.
- Identify opportunities to utilize pick/alters for faster response on critical expedites.
- Physically locate and mark up the Manufacturing Orders of orders that have been expedited.
- Communicate estimated ship dates to the appropriate parties.
- Interface with Customer Service to resolve any open issues.
- Supervise cycle count program to assure: best practices are employed & high levels of stock accuracy are attained.
- Make recommendations for changes to inventory procedures that support control, accuracy and accountability.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree
- 1+ year(s) of experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- Experience in planning, industrial engineering, project management, or inventory control
- Strong computer skills in Excel and ERP system (SAP experience is a plus)
- Strong analytical skills combined with strong oral and written communications skills
The company is looking to hire immediately. All qualified candidates will be contacted - apply today to be considered!
What's on Offer
- $65,000-75,000 base salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Chance to work within global company with opportunity for career advancement
- Join an excellent manufacturing team and interface with all facets of the business
The company is an equal opportunity employer.