You are here
Supply Chain Analyst
Newly created role with a well-established team!
Do you want to work for a leader in the CPG space?
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the Consumer Goods (CPG) space, with a strong presence across North America. With expansive growth over the past year in their Rosemont location, they are looking to add a Supply Chain Analyst to their growing team.
The primary responsibilities of the Supply Chain Analyst include:
- Developing, implementing and monitoring supply chain key performance
- Ensuring delivery of finished goods on a timely basis from manufacturing facilities
- Analysis of customer order trends for maintenance of future customer forecasts
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement
- Supporting Director of Supply Chain and team members in key initiatives
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Supply Chain Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-2 years of experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to effective operate as a team member
- Ideal candidate will have CPG experience
- SAP experience preferred
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary (target being around $65,000) and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience