You are here
Supply Chain Analyst
Rapidly Growing Privately Held Food Manufacturing Company
Excellent Career Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing privately held food manufacturing company
The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible to optimize supply chain performance and utilize data and analytics to accelerate awareness. The Supply Chain Analyst will query large data sets, analyze information and deliver recommendations that help shape supply chain strategies and improve business processes. The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Optimize and balance the supply chain to improve cash flow and in-stock position. Drive actions to increase profitability.
- Model and improve slotting and stocking levels across our distribution centers. Implement recommendations with impacted teams.
- Evaluate economic order quantities.
- Analyze product assortment.
- Improve inefficiencies of inbound and outbound logistics.
- Develop processes for continuous improvement and accountability. Present recommendations and drive the improvement process.
- Prepare data analyses for our S&OP process.
- Publish and manage ongoing, timely daily reports, summaries of KPI's, and actual performance compared with business plans/goals.
- Provide support to strategic projects that enable improved supply chain optimization and/or capabilities.
- Support and assist in the automation of data collection, reporting and dashboards.
- Participate in field observations, training and analysis to drive consistency of data across the supply chain for ongoing KPI and ad hoc research for key project initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or related discipline.
- 2+ years of corporate analytical experience with exposure to Supply Chain Systems (e.g., forecast, planning, order management, warehouse management systems and process improvement).
- Strong quantitative analytical skills, business acumen and insight. Posses the ability to understand and synthesize data from various sources, work around data limitations, and form impactful judgments and insights.
- Super analytical skills with a high proficiency in Excel and relational databases.
- Quick learner; proactive and self-motivated; ability to work under minimum supervision
- Proven ability to clearly articulate a strong point of view and influence others
- High energy and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast growth environment
What's on Offer
- $65,000 - $85,000
- Target Bonus
- Healthcare Benefits
- Paid Vacation and Holidays