You are here
Supply Chain Controller - Global Brand
Excellent opportunity to grow in a global food & beverage brand
Competitive benefits, vacation, and 401k plan
About Our Client
For over 100 years, our client has brought the freshest, best-tasting seafood from around the globe to the dinner table of millions. They have taken positive action in environmental issues with protecting dolphins and preserving seafood sustainability for generations.
* Set up and follow up a financial reporting on supply chain activity that allows good understanding of internal and external factors that impacts our cost structure. Ensure full involvement and compliance of key supply chain leaders in this new process.
* Set up and follow a process to ensure that all supply chain projects / initiatives / CAPEX are financially evaluated prior execution, and that an adequate post analysis is made. Ensure compliance to the process by leaders, learnings captured from deviances, and provide meaningful support for potential CAPEX trade offs.
* Challenge the operational assumptions behind the financial projection, to ensure the plan is challenging and achievable
* Identify and set up on key supply chain activities the correct internal controls. Ensure compliance.
* Provide appropriate analysis to the sales finance team, to ensure correct understanding of cost variances that would drive appropriate pricing actions.
* The position of supply chain controller is to provide financial guidance, support but also discipline in a complex environment, so that the company clearly understand the evolution and challenges of its cost environment.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
* 5-10 years of experience as a financial analyst or an accountant position in large manufacturing/distribution consumer products.
* Experience with financial analyst and budgeting
* Experience with leading cost reduction / efficiency initiatives
* Good communication and leadership skills, to ensure compliance to financial discipline
* Proficient in excel, word, and powerpoint and knowledge of Oracle OBIE
* Professional verbal and written communication skills
MBA or CPA a plus
What's on Offer
Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k