You are here
Supply Chain Director - CPG Company
Leader in the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry with 85% market share
8-10 years of Supply Chain Management experience and leadership
About Our Client
Our client, located in Los Angeles, CA is one of the fastest growing Consumer Goods businesses in the industry and has seen tremendous growth from a revenue and personnel standpoint. The new Director of Supply Chain will be responsible for an ever growing team with an increase in expectations on KPI's, business efficiency and overall cost control and forecasting.
- Responsible for developing supply chain strategic direction and goals
- Responsible for monitoring action plans and monitoring performance toward achieving key performance indicators
- Manages demand planning and forecasting for production scheduling
- Responsible for overseeing customer service department and related functions regarding orders, customer concerns, product requirements and tracking of service levels.
- Setting policies and measures to ensure inventory accuracy, expense management, warehouse efficiency and P&L management
- Manages all assigned staff including training and development, performance evaluations, career development and training. Assists in the recruitment and selection of employees adhering to all company policies and objectives.
- Audits operational procedures and programs to identify and implement improvements in product availability, storage optimization, receiving and shipping, sanitation, security and inventory accuracy, resulting in increased efficiency and productivity
- Performs other related and assigned duties as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree mandatory, MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience required, 5-7 years of management required
- Consumer Goods experience required
- Track Record of increased proficiency's and decrease in costs
- Effectively communicate clear goals, plans and training
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + benefits.