You are here
Supply Chain& Inventory Manager
Track inventory movement throughout the supply chain
Support Inventory analysis with the inventory reconciliation
About Our Client
An organic food company is searching for a strategic Supply Chain and Inventory Manager who is creative and can thrive in a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
Our ideal candidate can think strategically, but is also willing to role up their sleeves and get the work done.
- Track inventory movement throughout the supply chain by working with Planning, Vendors, and Co-packer Managers
- Maintain inventory database by gathering production output and shipment information from vendors
- Enter inventory data into ERP in a timely manner
- Support Inventory analysis with the inventory reconciliation
- Support the monthly physical inventory count at co-packers/external warehouse site
- Own data accuracy across different systems, flag discrepancies and assist in issue resolution
- Establish or improve current process flows to enhance inventory transaction accuracy.
- Analyze inventory structure, recommend and support actions to improve inventory turnover
- Support monthly accounting closing processes
- Lead inventory waste reduction initiatives; Monitor inventory trends and identify financial risks and opportunities with inventory
- Support weekly/monthly cycle counting and year end physical inventory processes
- Support cost accounting and standard costing activities
- Support projects that optimize the total costs for warehousing, logistics, transportation and purchases.
- Lead E&O reduction initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree Required. Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting
- Industrial Engineering or other Operations and Supply Chain majors preferred
- Significant experience, preferably in Supply Chain or Inventory Analysis
- Intermediate excel skills a must
- Experience with manufacturing production, planning, warehousing process, sourcing, and accounts payable processes
- Comfort with managing financial statements and worksheets
- High level of accuracy required in all analysis
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Passionate and high-energy individual who wants to develop in a fast-growing and innovative company
What's on Offer
Comprehensive salary plus benefits