You are here
Supply Chain Manager (CONSUMER GOODS)
Perishables/FMCG/CPG/Supply Chain Management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading, global consumer goods company focused on creative innovation, modernized advancements, and sustainability to empower the global sector. They operate in markets and various sectors across the globe and continue to improve business among new regions, executing their commitment to lead in each market as well as create value for business partners and stakeholders.
- Provide actionable and value added analysis regarding order recommendations to decrease out of stocks.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to reduce costs, grow revenue and develop customer intimacy aligned with business needs and priorities.
- Contribute to the success of the overall business by representing customer supply chain interests in cross-functional project teams
- Manage operations regarding changes to mutual business processes and balancing customer-specific needs while supporting the greater good of the organization.
- Deliver industry leading results through proactive cross-functional planning, project management processes, a well-developed process of daily results management, utilization of customer scorecards and root cause problem solving/corrective action processes. Key metrics include: forecast accuracy, in-stock levels, inventory turns, on time and complete shipment attainment, plan-o-gram execution, seasonal promotional execution, supply chain fines and demand variability reduction.
- Responsible for the management of all supply chain functions, with a focus on forecasting, inventory management and procurement
- Ensures adequate levels of product inventories are maintained
- Responsible for evaluating inventory needs & implementing strategies to meet those needs
- Responsible for import license management, filing of import documentation with customs broker, and tracking imported shipments
- Responsible for vendor management
- Assists in the New Product Development process from a supply chain perspective
- Transportation oversight for Raw Materials & Finished Manufactured Goods
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management or Supply Chain Management
- Strong knowledge in forecasting, problem-solving, and import regulations
- Consumer Products Experience 5+ years
- 7+ years' experience in forecasting/supply planning
- Experience with ERP system and APICS, CPIM certification preferred
- Co-packer and supplier management experience ideal.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to develop & maintain relationships
- Highly analytical with roll-up-your-sleeves mentality
- Strong purchasing background, specifically of raw materials, finished goods, & packaging for the food industry (perishables)
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary, commensurate on experience, plus bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package