You are here
Supply Chain Manager
Exciting opportunity in a rapidly growing business in Southern California
Above avg base salary and full benefits package
About Our Client
Our client is a cosmetic skin & beauty firm founded on the basic principal of providing quality product and building authentic relationships. Their goal is to maintain their brand's distinct identity and leadership in the industry as they begin to leverage the brand globally.
The Supply Chain Manager will:
- Supervise and manage the Procurement and Planning activities in the Operations Department
- Develop an executable manufacturing and inventory build plan based on the Demand Forecast
- Support the rapidly growing business model by managing vendor relationships and identifying new vendors.
- Develop a system to evaluate vendor quotes, utilizes appropriate negotiation, and purchasing techniques to ensure quality, price, delivery, and service
- Track supply chain metrics (KPIs) including but not limited to areas such as inventory, quality, supplier performance and planning.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS degree in Business, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Logistics or related field or equivalent
- 5 plus years experience in similar role
- Experience selecting, managing, coaching, and developing a team of direct reports
- Strong understanding of finance and business processes
- Understand the value of collaboration yet maintain the ability to work independently
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
What's on Offer
-Competitive base salary
-Fun and professional company culture