You are here
Supply Chain Manager
Full-time Supply Chain MGMT position
Full Benefits, PTO, Competitive base salary
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known food brand operating nation wide and looking to grow their Los Angeles office.
- Achieving optimal purchasing and logistics arrangements for international Operations
- Coordinating all supply chain arrangements for PRG international partners
- Working with other SCM Purchasing and Logistics Directors to meet the needs of PRG international partners and also working with Marketing, Training, QA, and International to ensure international operations receives necessary support from key PRG departments.
- Building relationships and establishing strong communications with PRG international partners, suppliers, and distributors.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field required; MBA degree preferred
- Minimum ten years of experience in Supply Chain Management, preferably in international Operations within a multi-unit retail/hospitality organization
- Great in team environment: dependable, flexible and always contributing
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Benefits Package