You are here
Supply Chain Operations Associate
Rapidly growing women's apparel company located in Los Angeles
Minimum of 5+ years of experience required
About Our Client
Our client, a rapidly growing women's apparel designer and manufacturer is looking for an outstanding Supply Chain Operations Associate to join their team in Los Angeles, CA. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to work with an organization that has a notable presence in the apparel and fashion world!
- Supports the Company's pursuit of its strategic, operational, and revenue-generating goals
- Identifying areas for operational improvement and supply chain cost reduction
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to generate project plans, and project timelines
- Manage client expectations and ensure alignment in work process and deliverables.
- Track and report estimates against budget actuals.
- Implement procedures and process improvement initiatives across multiple functions.
- Manage Production Meetings ranging from schedules, logistics, material distribution, record minutes and monitor follow-up task list to ensure timely completion of action items.
- Interact frequently and successfully with senior executives on various matters.
- Manage all aspects of travel arrangements for both domestic and international business travel
- Compile reports, letters, and memos using various software tools, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Reconcile time and expense reports and manage weekly processing; ensure adherence to compliance guidelines.
- Use analytical ability to gather and summarize data, make decisions and solve problems.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5+ years of high level, complex project management work experience.
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- Ability to integrate, and professionally communicate information to internal and external parties
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and execute effectively against multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of staff and executives within the company.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Benefits