You are here
Supply Chain Planner - Industrial/Manufacturing
Exciting opportunity with international semiconductor manufacturing company
Location: Billerica, MA
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in the semiconductor manufacturing space serving a variety of industries including aerospace, defense, industrial, automotive, computer, communications, etc.
The Supply Chain Planner will lead the overall planning and scheduling of materials, being responsible for both supply and demand planning for a designated portfolio of products. In addition, this individual will analyze patterns to determine production schedules and inventory strategies.
Duties for this role include:
- Planning and managing customer forecasts for product portfolio
- Managing inventory levels of critical parts / products to provide excellent customer service while minimizing working capital costs and obsolescence
- Responding to inquiries from customer service or sales with regard to supply status
- Managing relationships with select suppliers to eliminate constraints and meet objectives
- Managing the movement of product into and out of obsolete/aged inventory category
- Monitoring and driving improvement to customer service goals including on-time delivery, product lead-times, and request-for-quote responsiveness
- Supporting product development initiatives by ensuring all materials are available to fulfill launch requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or Engineering. MBA is a plus
- 2+ years of work experience, preferably in supply chain/manufacturing. Experience in semiconductor or high tech industry is a plus
- Analytical and good communications skills
- Planning systems experience including SAP, Promis, MS Office, and Enterprise systems is preferred
Interviews are underway - Apply today for immediate consideration!
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary commensurate on candidate's experience
- Excellent benefits package
- High visibility role with ownership of product portfolio
- Opportunity for career advancement with well-established company
Client is an equal opportunity employer.