You are here
Supply Chain Planning Manager - Consumer Goods
- Looking for strong Supply and Demand Planning Manager from the FMCG space
- Must be able to commute to Waltham, MA
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in food and beverage manufacturing space. They grow their products across North America and have a distribution network that covers 50 different countries around the world.
* Develop and maintain finished goods supply plans for manufacturing operations both internal and external to meet customer demand (orders and forecast) within operational resources while achieving inventory and cost objectives for assigned families * Conduct monthly rough-cut capacity analysis to ensure that the forecast can be fulfilled within the available time * Execute demand flow verification process, inclusive of below the line inputs * Maintain planning data within ERP system: Safety Stock, Lead Times, Lot Sizes, Sourcing Rules, etc. * Provide strategic what if analysis for short and long term planning horizonAct as a liaison between Demand Planning, Manufacturing, Quality and Sales & Marketing functions to communication and troubleshoot issues, problems and concerns.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree in a related field required * Minimum 7 years of experience in various supply chain roles with at least 3 years in supply planning, MRP and DRP. * Knowledge and use with production planning software is required (Oracle ASCP is preferred) * CPG experience required; Food and beverage industry preferred * Minimal travel required (less than 10%) * Supervisory experience required
What's on Offer
* Competitive Base salary and bonus package * On site parking * Excellent health and dental benefits * Flexible work hours * Half day Fridays