You are here
Supply Chain Planning Manager
- Global privately held manufacturing company
- Excellent leadership opportunity with an expanding organization
About Our Client
Our client is a global privately held manufacturing company
The Supply Chain Planning Manager will be responsible to lead the entire planning processes utilizing an integrated demand planning and distribution system to determine the production build and imported product requirements. The Supply Chain Planning Manager will work closely with the local Production team, Customer Service, and Sales to ensure great customer service, minimization of stocks, and efficient capacity utilization. Day to day responsibilities for the Production Planning Manager will include:
- Lead the entire planning processes utilizing an integrated demand planning and distribution system to determine the production build and imported product requirements.
- Manage Planner positions, while working closely with the local Production team, Customer Service, and Sales to assure great customer service, minimization of stocks, and efficient capacity utilization.
- Responsible for the department budget.
- Develop and implement planning KPIs and reporting requirements.
- Manage the distribution of both imported and domestic products to meet customer demands in a multi-warehouse distribution system
- Manage and support the domestic product planning process
- Visualization of critical logistic processes in production, to assure an effective and efficient flow of goods in compliance with all regulations.
- Responsible for the accuracy of system driven raw material requirements
- Responsible for the ongoing optimization of the production planning process according to Customer requirements, Production process planning, Production program planning
- Responsible to optimize inventory levels, while guaranteeing high level of availability.
- Responsible for the safety stock level process
- Provides leadership for establishing and maintaining a safe work environment. Proactively addresses and corrects all unsafe behaviors and conditions
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, or related field.
- 5-10 years of planning experience (SAP preferred) and progressive project management work.
- 3+ years of experience managing people and department activities.
- Knowledge of material flow in a manufacturing environment.
- Well versed in supply chain best practices and all aspects of planning processes.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
What's on Offer
- $100,000 - $115,000
- Performance Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid vacation & Holidays