You are here
Supply Chain Project Manager
This is a full time perm placement role with a key client of Michael Page
Targeting candidates with a mix of S&OP, B2B, and Consumer Products expereince
About Our Client
The Supply Chain Project Manager will be working for a well known CPG - Consumer Products company whose products are sold in both specialty retail, e-commerce, and big box sales channels. This is a company that would prefer to hire those with technical backgrounds that have previously worked with consumer product firms that have internal manufacturing and distribution operations. Company growth has been greater that 15% YoY for the past 5 yrs and shows no signs of slowing down.
The Supply Chain Project Manager will support the development, execution, and management of strategies to optimize Supply Chain network in order to drive end-to-end supply chain efficiency, improve performance, and deliver an optimal guest experience across all channels.
Key functions of the Supply Chain Project Manager:
- Support the development of an annual Supply Chain strategic plan that identifies the capabilities required to support future growth and deliver a high-caliber guest experience (includes development of long-term financial models)
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders including Distribution, Transportation, Merchandise Planning, Merchandise Operations Marketing/eCommerce, Stores, Finance, and Information Technology to gain alignment on the Supply Chain strategy
- Support the effort to tell the Supply Chain story through crafting PowerPoint presentations and working with key stakeholders across the company to understand the best way to influence others.
- Responsible for managing projects from inception to production launch including tracking and evaluation of post launch performance.
- Lead global and cross-functional teams of project managers and engineers to operationalize product-specific supply chain strategies.
The Successful Applicant
MUST HAVES for the Supply Chain Project Manager role:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Project and program management.
- Demonstrated skills in the technique and best practices of project management.
- PMP certification or Lean Sigma green/black belt preferred.
- Leading global project and program teams
- Presenting to Director and VP level audience
- Demonstrated leadership and achievement in driving cost reduction and process simplification
- Demonstrated thought leadership in supply chain process improvement
- Excellent communication skills required. Demonstrated skills in communication, applicable to individual contributor up to VP level audience
- Knowledge and experience with ERP systems
- Knowledge and experience with supply chain planning systems and architecture
- S&OP background strongly preferred
What's on Offer
This is a highly collaborative environment and a great opportunity for the Supply Chain Project Manager to gain visibility across the business.
High growth firm located in downtown Boston, MA.
Paid Company outings