You are here
Supply & Demand Planner
Opportunity to join a well established team and help it continue to grow!
Looking for talented individuals who optimize inventory & service, end to end.
About Our Client
Our client has experienced a ton of growth which is only projected to continue! They are a global CPG leader with a huge online presence. Our client has a clear strategy to achieve their vision and to drive growth and they are in need of an innovative individual to join their Supply Chain team!
The primary responsibilities of the Supply & Demand Planner includes, but is not limited to:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to translate complex supply chain situations into terms clearly understood by various client groups including senior management
- Demonstrated ability in building relationships across various functional teams
- A team player, results-oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company
- Exceptional communication skills; both verbal and written
- Ensure timely replenishment of inventory
- Working with senior leaders and functional experts to understand account business problems and processes
- Position requires a fundamental understanding of the customer(s) replenishment procedures, supply chain disciplines, S&OP, direct import, logistics, forecast/demand planning and order/product flow
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Supply & Demand Planner position:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 1-5 years planning experience preferred
- Strong communication skills and leadership
- SAP experience a plus
- Experience implementing analytical, data-driven improvements to business operations
- Highly organized and able to work independently
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
What's on Offer
If you are interested in the Supply & Demand Planner opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.