You are here
- New Supply Planning opportunity due to company growth!
- Excellent career development opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the Consumer Goods industry that is expanding their operations across North America.
The primary responsibilities of the Supply Planner include:
- Participating as team member and leader of interdepartmental teams, keeping department members and management apprised of relevant trends
- Following established processes and procedures, which include file management and purchase order data
- Improving product visibility, availability, and inventory management
- Working with logistics and plant functions to develop strategies and opportunities for growth and improvement
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-4 years of experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to effective operate as a team member
- Ideal candidate will have CPG experience
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary (target being around $60k) and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.