You are here
Be a true partner with Marketing
Min. 2 years of work experience in Supply Planning and or Inventory Management
About Our Client
With our consumer products ranging across industries, our company has the privilege of being one of the leading dermo-cosmetics laboratories worldwide.
- Optimize and closely monitor in-store and online inventory levels to achieve yearly inventory goals
- Analyze/identify forecast variances and initiate the appropriate corrections
- Ensure that business goals are met by working reporting staff and other employees
- Support product launches and promotions with Marketing Teams
- Identify areas of improvement and implement a plan to execute
- Discuss product allocation, order fulfillment and supply status with all teams
- Continuously review/revise the planning parameters that reflect our business needs
- Ensure a sufficient safety inventory
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in Supply Planning, Demand Management, Inventory Management and/or Operations
- Must be adaptable to dynamic environment
- Strong analytic/communication skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- APICS preferred
- SAP preferred
What's on Offer
A full time, permanent position as a Supply Planner in New York City.
Competitive compensation and benefits.