You are here
Opportunity to join an industry leader within food and beverage!
Looking for talented and experience future leaders!
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing, food and beverage manufacturer in downtown Chicago. They are looking for an innovative Supply Planner to be a leader on their Supply Chain team. If you are looking for a place to grow your career alongside the business, this is the opportunity for you!
The primary responsibilities of the Supply Planner include but is not limited to:
- Resolve supply issues and ensures the efficient delivery of inventory, service, and cost objectives Responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy
- Working closely with and reporting into the VP of Operations
- Collaboration across cross-functional departments such as, Finance, Marketing, Logistics, etc.
- Includes responsibility to mentor less experienced Supply Planners on concepts along with SAP functionality
- Develop and lead short-term projects related to capacity studies and cost saving initiatives
- Maintains capacity plans, production schedules and/or finite schedules to ensure the efficient delivery of inventory, service and cost objectives
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Supply Planner position:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing, or Mathematics
- 1-5 years experience in Supply Planning
- Strong communication skills and leadership
- SAP knowledge required
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work with various levels of Management
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
What's on Offer
If you are interested in the Supply Planner opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.