You are here
Supply Planning Manager
High Exposure to Sr. Management
About Our Client
This Manchester, New Hampshire based, global company, has recently experienced rapid growth, is looking to add a Supply Planning Manager to their Purchasing team.
The Supply Planning Manager will:
- Develop inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Assist in driving continuous improvement.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, evaluate forecast results, and create demand plans.
- Facilitate a collaborative consensus-based approach while working with sales and marketing teams.
The Successful Applicant
The Supply Planning Manager is:
- Highly motivated
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient communication skills
What's on Offer
- Work life balance
- High exposure to Senior Leadership
*Michael Page is an Equal Opportunity Employer.