You are here
SVP AML Compliance & Training
- Privately-held financial institution with over 5,000 employees on 3 continents
- Winning Culture, Competitive Compensation, and Unlimited Career Growth
About Our Client
My client is a privately-held financial institution with over 5,000 employees on 3 continents.
In this role, you will...
- Be responsible for the team that plans, implements and maintains of the Corporate Compliance and Training Program for my client.
- Be the point of contact for all BSA/AML-related questions for all lines of business within the bank.
- Propose methods of testing and execute plans discussed and agreed with management.
- Monitor and track legal and regulatory developments that may impact my client's business or their clients, including new and revised laws and regulations, enforcement actions and other regulatory guidance.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years BSA and AML experience within the financial services industry, either working for another broker dealer, law firm, big 4 firm or regulator
- BS/BA in Business, Finance, or related field of study
What's on Offer
- Full benefits: health, vision, dental, child care
- Daily, catered lunch
- Car and cell phone budget