You are here
SVP of Asset Management
SVP of Asset Management focussing on Commerical, Retail and Mixed Use Assets
Opportunity to manage a team including Property Managers and Financial Analysts
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with a large Retail and Commercial Real Estate Operations, Development and Management firm who are currently seeking a Senior Vice President of Asset Management to join their senior leadership team form their HQ in Dallas. Focusing on the firms growing retail and commercial assets throughout USA this is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced Asset Manager to join a vibrant and growing organization
Reporting into the COO and CEO the SVP of Asset Management will oversee both the operational and financial performance of all their firms Retail, Commercial and Mixed Use projects throughout USA. Alongside this your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Financial planning and analysis and budget creating specific for new asset acquisitions and existing assets under management
- Execute operating investments across strategies, scheduling, marketing, communications, leasing, legal, reporting, asset and property management oversight.
- Create and update Investment Plans (Investment Memorandums) for each operating investment for Investment Committee approvals and implementation.
- Update investment underwriting, including proformas (both in Excel and Argus), market research, annual asset valuations, and product bench-marking for each operating investment.
- approval of all leasing and negotiation of leases for tenants, generating bi weekly and bi monthly reports for all assets
- Prepare, establish and present quarterly valuation models to determining return on investment for all assets and acquisition teams
- Lead a teamof financial analysts and property management professionals
The Successful Applicant
The successful SVP of Asset Management must have significant work experience within the real estate industry and must have a Strong background in Retail, Commercial, Office and Mixed Use assets throughout USA. Alongside this you must posses:
- BA Degree in Finance or Real Estate fields
- 10+ years of real estate experience
- Must have worked in a Senior leadership and management position leading teams of individuals throughout multiple locations.
- Strong financial budgeting experience and accounting principal knowledge
- ability to work closely with acquisition, disposition, property management and construction teams
- Significant Asset Management and Real Estate operational experience
- Proficiency in Excel with significant experience in ARGUS DCF and / or Enterprise.
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a fantastic benefits package that includes a leading salary, Strong bonus structure, 401k match and full health care benefits.