You are here
Symantec DLP Security Manager
Safeguard he integrity, availability and confidentiality of data and risk
The successful candidate has a strong combo of IT and security skills
About Our Client
- Drives Information Security projects throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Reviews architectural designs and provides input to recommendations
- Provides security review and guidance for projects driven by groups outside of Information Security
- Authors security standards and procedures
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will work within the Security Engineering team, in partnership with the firm's Architecture, Security Operations and Lines of businesses, in a hands-on environment; working with numerous and varied applications.
- 2 years of experience with Data Loss Prevention technologies. Symantec DLP experience preferred.
- 2+ years of broad hands-on experience in Endpoint Security technologies such as Anti-Malware, Encryption Technologies, Active Directory GPO's, Server Hardening and/or Email Security
What's on Offer
Base + Bonus + benefits package