You are here
Syndicated Loan Administrator - US Corporate Loan, Agency
- Market Leading International Investment Bank
- Rapidly expanding Loan Group is seeking a Loan Administrator
About Our Client
Leading International Investment Bank
- Ability to interpret credit agreements and related documentation
- Experienced in all varieties of loan servicing including agency services and funding responsibilities
- Ability to manage a deal portfolio of 80-100 facilities
- Understanding of all aspects of deal/loan administration functions and tasks
- Experience with construction and amendment of bilateral and syndicated deal structures
- Complete coordination, review, and LoanIQ input of assigned new deals and amendments daily, to ensure banks books accurately reflect the intentions of the credit agreement and credit approval.
- Accurately process new drawdowns, paydowns, LC activities and fees daily for syndicated and bilateral deals to provide our lending services to our customers and maintain accurate data.
- Ensure that past-due principal interest and fees are reported, followed up on, and ultimately collected daily to ensure all monies due and payable to the bank are collected and reconciled.
- Coordinate daily funding requirements with Treasury Desk for managed loan portfolio daily to support Treasury Desk and its daily requirement to accurately manage its cash and funded positions.
- Direct working knowledge of LoanIQ, specifically in the area of loan administration
- Ability to construct bilateral and syndicated deal structures in LoanIQ including amending existing deal structures
- Ability to construct fixed rate loans and manage airline lease transactions in LoanIQ
- Able to trouble-shoot basic LoanIQ functional problems/issues
- Basic knowledge of general ledger account structure and LoanIQ sub-ledger accounts
- Working knowledge of Ad-Hoc Query and Ticklers
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2-7 years of experience in loan administration
- Strong knowledge & experience with LoanIQ
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, team-oriented
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experienced in communicating with external/internal customers
- Experience interfacing with agent banks, relationship managers and treasury personnel
- Strong Excel skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package