You are here
Systems Specialist, Global IT Infrastructure
Providing support to the service desk and VIP users
SCCM, Active Directory, Bit Locker, Office 365, Skype for Business
About Our Client
- Provide IT and technical support to deskside, service desk staff and as well as VIP support
- Identify best practice of workstation use, ensure processes are being followed and aligned globally
- Promote new and exploit existing IT services as a value-add for Business end users. Communicate changes, improvements and other important information about our services to keep users informed
- Simplify and improve existing end user processes
- Ensure desktop hardware and software compatibility in a dynamic computing environment
- Proactively identify areas of risk and recommend solutions to eliminate or minimize system downtime.
- Ensure the Service Level Agreement for End User computing with the Business users is met; initiate changes with service providers or service teams to improve
- Be the global subject matter expert for relevant Microsoft technologies with strong emphasis in supporting SCCM, Active Directory Group Policy, Windows 10 and end point protection.
- Responsible for packaging, testing and roll out of software updates through SCCM
- Provide guidance on end user training needs, lead projects such as evaluate new end user software, hardware or new services; test and coordinate the rollout to the end users
- Any additional responsibilities as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- BS/BA Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft related technologies and their integration in an enterprise setup
- Good understanding of the various key technologies including System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Windows 10, Office 2016, Office 365, Active Directory group policy, Bit Locker, Skype for Business, End Point Protection, Networking concepts and technologies, and IT Security, coupled with implementation experience.
- Microsoft MSCE certification in relevant technologies
- Technical knowledge and experience with Microsoft SCCM deploying operating systems, applications, patch management, asset management, and desired configurations.
- Working Knowledge of Incident Management and Service Ticketing Systems
- Demonstrated analytical ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve end user problems on the desktop
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to articulate and communicate with diverse group of users
- Strong team-based ethics, organization and coordination skills, and flexibility to work on a global team
- Must be a self-starter, rapidly learn new skills and new technologies; able to plan, organize work priorities for self or team with little oversight
- Experience with producing end user documentation
- Strong desire to continually enhance technical skills while remaining focused on end-user delivery
What's on Offer