You are here
Talent Acquisition Associate (IT) - Hedge Fund
Leading Hedge Fund is Seeking Talent Acquisition Associate Lead - IT/Data
Great Opportunity to Lead Talent Acquisition Function at Growing Firm
About Our Client
Our client, a well-known and growing investment manager, is based in lower Fairfield County, CT. This organization has cemented itself as a leader in the industry consisting of top-tier employees always striving to exceed expectations.
With an upbeat and welcoming culture, our client is a leading organization that promotes employees to seek advances in their career.
- Work with hiring managers to run the recruitment process for all technology hires:
- develop and update job descriptions, source candidates, evaluate talent, interview and phone screen scheduling, compile interview feedback and make offers
- Post job descriptions on job boards, social media, corporate career websites and other possible channels
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing, analyzing responses, verifying references and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Match applicants to job openings and create a portfolio of possible candidates for the hiring manager
- Keep track of all applications and gather pre-employment information
- Act as the point of contact during the recruitment process and keep applicants updated on the status of the candidacy
- Participate in campus recruitment activities and help develop a pipeline for future technology staffing
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media and internet sites
- Manage relationships with agencies in the technology space and update internal agency data base based on placement success
- Run and distribute analytical reports for the hiring managers on technology recruiting metrics
- Assist with developing a recruitment strategy and plan related to technology hiring
- Recommend process improvement, new policies and practices related to recruitment and hiring
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Talent Acquisition Associate will have the following background:
- Bachelor Degree from accredited school
-4-7 years of recruitment experience in the IT, Data, Software fields
- Working knowledge of various aspects of technology and technology roles
- Experience hiring technology roles at various levels of seniority
- Ability to present information in a clear and concise format
- Self-starter, high sense of urgency, interest in finance and technology
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a leading firm in a senior Talent Acquisition position. Competitive base salary with bonus eligibility and strong benefits.