You are here
Talent Acquisition Manager
USD110,000 - USD120,000
Recently restructured recruitment group is looking for a talented leader
Ideal for a process driven, strategic sourcing professional
About Our Client
- Partner with business leaders and Human Resources leadership to develop and implement effective sourcing strategies across the organization; build pipelines of talent.
- In conjunction with other HR staff, create specific recruitment strategies for key talent targets
- Evaluate and make recommendations for improvements/enhancements to the recruitment process.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and feedback to recruiters to help ensure they are implementing talent strategies effectively.
- Develop and manage relationships with third party vendors, recruitment agencies and staffing firms; evaluate partnerships to ensure goals and expectations are being met.
- Participate in and/or lead special projects as directed by the HR leadership.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience required: Talent Acquisition and/or Human Resources Generalist experience in large, multi-location organization with full-cycle recruitment responsibilities.
- Four-year degree required: Human Resources or Business focus preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with CRM or other technology solutions strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of multiple recruiting methodologies, including direct sourcing, networking, cold calling and strong business acumen required.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills and the ability to consult with and influence business leaders required.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits