You are here
Talent Acquisition Partner - Food & Beverage
Talent Acquisition Partner needed for food/beverage business in Cranford, NJ
Experience recruiting in a high-volume, facilities/manufacturing environment
About Our Client
My client is a booming e-commerce business within the food and beverage industry. With a total of 220 employees nationally, they are looking to hire aggressively as their brand is growing rapidly. There is a distribution and manufacturing center on site.
As a privately owned business, they foster a fast-paced, collaborative, and driven working environment. This role will be crucial to providing a white glove service to candidates and new hires.
Driven, collaborative and entrepreneurial, the teams here fist bump and & high-five to celebrate all of their successes. They thrive on energy and passion and look for their future team members to be just that!
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment, which includes but is not limited to; sourcing, scheduling and interviewing for customer service, operations and production teams
- Proactively pipeline and build relationships with top talent to meet future business objectives
- Partner with hiring managers to create compelling and thoughtful job descriptions
- Lead intake meetings with hiring managers to clearly identify objectives, KPIs and develop a cadence for updates and fluid communication
- Manage job postings, review all resumes, and manage all candidate sourcing
- Conduct candidate reference checks and manage the background check process
- Manage applicant tracking flow and candidate dispositioning in our ATS to ensure compliance with company policy and applicable laws
- Report accurate, timely and relevant data, metrics and insights
- Assist with on-site orientation
The Successful Applicant
Bilingual in English and Spanish is required
BS/BA degree, or a combination of education and relevant work experience
3+ years' of recruiting experience, preferably in a high-volume, facilities/manufacturing environment
Proficient in using ATS systems; Lever is preferred
Well-versed in behavioral-based interviews, including how to build questions and how to assess responses
Flexible, open, and willing to do whatever it takes to provide a high quality and consistent experience for candidates
Experience building relationships with local community organizations, nonprofits and other grassroots recruiting sources
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Casual work environment
- A growing company with tons of opportunity
- All the Nuts.com snacks you could eat!