You are here
Talent Acquisition Specialist - Management Consulting
About Our Client
My client offers negotiation services to firms globally. The culture is highly entrepreneurial with headquarters in the UK.
You will work for the Regional HR lead to understand the Regional HR strategy and how this translates into our annual operational sourcing plan. You will have the commercial resourcing experience and the gravitas to provide an exceptional candidate experience to senior individuals.
- Develop, agree and implement an appropriate sourcing strategy for individual roles through identifying the most effective sourcing channels (e.g. referrals, job-boards, LinkedIn, head-hunting).
- Proactive direct sourcing of passive and active candidates to fill our annual planned vacancies with TGP fit candidates recruited on-time, to budget.
- To build a network and pipeline of 'ready-now' candidates for our key roles.
- Ensure a continual focus on recruitment best practice, to get the best TGP people every time.
- Providing exceptional candidate experience through the assessment process from application to onboarding or regret.
- Ensuring candidates fully understand our culture, the role, how they impact the strategy and assessing their fit with our culture.
Interviewing and Assessing:
- Responsible for conducting first stage phone calls, screening and first interviews.
- To support in interviewing at the second and final stage of the assessment process.
- Working with the HR Lead to create a pod of assessors and ensuring they are aligned on 'TGP fit' and role requirements.
- Alongside the HR Lead, providing training and coaching to assessors on interview skills.
- Agree the package with the HR Lead and issue all contracts and paperwork to successful candidates.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to confirm start date and induction training and smoothly transition the new starter to the HR Lead on day one of joining.
- Ensure all successful candidates have the knowledge and information they need to have a successful integration into the business.
Systems & Process:
- Ensure our applicant tracking system (Jobvite) is up to date and accurate and use this to provide insights for the Quarterly People Dashboard and in driving any adjustments/improvements to the process.
- Attend the weekly recruitment pipeline meeting to discuss candidate conversion by role with the technical training team
- Use of LinkedIn, our HR system (Namely) for onboarding
- Local management of the employee referral scheme
Global & Local Projects:
- Contribute and feed into Global recruitment projects (e.g. careers website, employer branding)
- Identify with the HR Lead any local recruitment projects and take accountability for driving completion (e.g. referral scheme).
- Input into the broader Global Recruitment Strategy through being a subject matter expert.
- 90% Consultant roles filled in 90 days
- 90% Office based roles filled in 30 days
- 90% all roles start on the budgeted start date
- 90% roles filled directly
- Quality of hire
The Successful Applicant
- BA Degree
- A commercial Recruitment professional with a passion for candidate management and direct sourcing
- Experienced recruitment of senior and professional roles
- Desirable to have experience recruiting for senior roles in a professional services environment
- Intellectually highly capable and versatile
- Articulate clearly, with passion and impact
- Ambitious with potential to grow
- Commercially astute
- Desire to become an integral force in a rapidly growing business
- Resilient & Tenacious
- High EQ
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- 401K match