You are here
Talent Development Associate - Entry Level
Leading Financial Services Firm Seeks Talent Development Associate
Urgent Hire -Rapidly Expanding Firm Seeks Talent Development Associate
About Our Client
Our client is a leading organization in the financial services industry. A well-known and growing firm, our client is filled with employees of diverse backgrounds who come together to achieve the common goal of improving the firm.
A large organization, the environment is fast pace and upbeat. Candidates who are eager to grow have the ability to move around the firm both vertically and cross-departmentally.
In this role, the Talent Development Associate will be responsible for running processes designed to provide tactical support to the Recruitment team:
- Understanding and helping shape the talent acquisition process of the firm
- Assist with the implementation of candidate sourcing strategies
- Execute delivery methods to process talent in ways that maximize learning
- Provide quality control and oversight over the talent recruitment life cycle
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a "crusher" type who seeks to exceed expectations and strive to better the organization. Additionally, the Talent Development Associate will have the following background:
- Bachelor Degree from accredited school in non-Finance degree (HR, Psychology, Political Science, Etc.)
- 0-3 years of experience in recruitment, human resources, project coordination or administrative duties
- Customer-focused and pursues daily responsibilities with energy and drive
- Ability to provide and receive feedback
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
Terrific opportunity to join a firm that offers the ability to grow, learn from senior management and expand their skill set.