You are here
Talent Development Manager
Global Fortune 500 CPG Organization
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Fortune 500 manufacturing organization.
- Design and executes the organizational development strategic plan for the organization.
- Demonstrate values to employees by creating and managing a comprehensive learning and development department.
- Leads and directs the work of the Organizational Development (OD) Team and the Education Team, including employee relations, recognition, productivity, efficiency, and staffing.
- Provides quality service to employees, and continually monitors employee satisfaction to determine the service OD provides, are the services most needed by the organization.
- Facilitates and/or participates in a variety of management/leadership meetings and committees to include HR staff meetings and senior management meetings.
- Manages, designs and implements policies and procedures relating to organizational development.
- Leads and strategic development and implementation of employee retention initiatives across the facility.
- Designs and executes succession planning strategies.
The Successful Applicant
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); and other applicable applications.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Organizational Development, Adult Education, Education or other equivalent discipline
- Have a technical knowledge of: GMP, FDA, OSHA and other applicable regulations
- Experience in implementing comprehensive training management systems and on the job training processes
- Experience with Learning Management Systems.
- Knowledge of personality profile instruments.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a very competitive salary with strong benefits, 401k, vacation, etc.