You are here
USD45,000 - USD60,000
Leverage your ability to find top talent
Grow your career within the greater talent acquisition function
About Our Client
The client is a global civil construction company.
- Independently develop and maintain candidate flow supporting a variety of roles. Source candidates by utilizing a variety of search methods (i.e. internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, organizations, etc.)
- Maintain an active candidate pipeline in various job families to support Recruiter workload as directed by Management.
- Utilize and maintain ATS with high level of accuracy.
- Support pipelines by maintaining candidate status in ATS.
- Administer specified technical/functional tests to potential candidates as directed by Management.
- Provide full life cycle support to the HR team
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS from a top university (technical background preferred)
- 2-5 years of direct sourcing experience
- Direct experience with Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Experience working in a team-based environment.
- Experience in high volume workloads.
- Ability to organize your day effectively.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with performance-based bonus potential