You are here
Tax Analyst 1-2 years of experience
USD55,000 - USD65,000
Work in tax for a large mutlinational
Excellent quality of life
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational corporation
The Tax Analyst reports to the Tax Manager, and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of income tax returns.
- Preparation and processing of quarterly estimates and annual extensions.
- Assist with the coordination and preparation of state income tax provisions on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Prepares, distributes, and monitors receipt of and reviews tax packages to and from our subsidiaries.
- Assist with preparing responses to questions from our Big 4 audit and tax consultants, as well as to notices from various tax jurisdictions.
The Successful Applicant
- 1 to 3 years of tax experience working in the corporate tax field
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business related major
- MS Tax and/or CPA a plus
- Some experience preparing SEC compliant income tax provisions and federal corporate income tax returns and/or state and local income tax returns a plus but not required
What's on Offer
Commensurate with experience