You are here
- Tax Provisions Experience Needed
- Start ASAP
About Our Client
US subsidiary of global organization based in Norwalk, CT who specialize in vehicle leasing and other heavy machinery leasing.
- Prepare quarterly tax provision and all supporting schedules in a timely and accurate manner.
- Update and maintain the fixed asset database, the depreciation schedules and insure the calculations are using the appropriate conventions on a monthly basis.
- Prepare quarterly estimated tax payment calculations and filings as necessary in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare annually extensions of time to file in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare income and franchise tax returns and supporting calculations including apportionment, reconciliation of schedule M temporary differences to balance sheet, depreciation calculations, and tax payments using Prosystem Fx software.
- Prepare/research tax issues that effect calculation of taxes and potential impact on P&L.
- Assist in preparing for income tax audits
- Assist in responding to correspondence from various tax jurisdictions insuring timely response.
- Prepare withholding tax returns and FBAR tax return.
- Other projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong computer skills: Prosystem Fx or similar income tax preparation software, Word, Excel, familiarity with CCH Tax Research or similar system
- Strong working knowledge of related Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Expert knowledge in federal and state income tax preparation preferably in the leasing industry.
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities to meet compliance dates
- Detail oriented with attention to accuracy and thoroughness
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
What's on Offer
Salary commensurate with experience.