You are here
Seeking Experienced Tax Analyst
Global Firm - South Jersey
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Perform detailed reviews of state tax filings.
- Research tax planning and tax controversy matters.
- Develop sales/use tax taxability matrices.
- Research issues and draft technical memoranda regarding various local and state tax matters.
- Serve as technical resource on state and local tax matters.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance required.
- Master's in Tax preferred.
- 2-5 years of tax experience in public firm.
- Experience in researching and addressing multi-state tax and sales/use tax matters.
- Tech-savvy; Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Apply Now!