You are here
Tax Manager - Operating Partnership Tax
USD125,000 - USD150,000
Do you want to move into a fortune 500 company in corporate tax?
Fortune 500 seeks a tax manager to lead efforts with operating partnerships
About Our Client
- Responsible for performing complex tax compliance, research and planning for flow thru LLC's, Sub Chapter S Corporations and partnerships including related individual and trust returns. Position also responsible for filing sales and use and property tax returns.
- Complies with federal, state and local requirements by studying regulations; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions; communicating with attorneys and tax specialists to ensure timely tax reporting compliance.
- Recognizes, anticipates and resolves tax issues; makes recommendations on effective tax strategies.
- Preparation and review of tax adjustments and LLC fees for financial accounting.
- Manage the analysis and tax implications of emerging business issues and technical tax positions included in the compliance process.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops or classes, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort and participates in special projects as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Have or actively pursuing Masters in Taxation.
- 5 to 8 years of accounting experience with partnerships.
What's on Offer
Commensurate with experience