You are here
Global Management Firm seeks Tax Manager for its LA Office.
Firm has a diversified portfolio and needs someone ASAP
About Our Client
Global investment management firm with a diversified portfolio and over $80 billion in assets seeks a Tax Manager for its Los Angeles office.
This role will be directly responsible for:
- Management of tax issues and strategic planning.
- Calculating book/tax differences
- Preparing tax packages and reconciling of income items and capital accounts.
- Reviewing state witholding taxes and communicating with state and federal tax authorities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Will be a self-motivated individual with ability to work under little supervision.
- Have strong leadership and management skills.
- Will be results oriented and manage time exceedingly well.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Will be familiar with a busy tax season.
What's on Offer
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
- CPA preferred
- 5+ years tax experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to meet deadlines.