You are here
USD90,000 - USD120,000
5+ Years Experience
About Our Client
Global CPG organization.
- Responsible for quarterly/annual global tax provision process with assistance from external outsourcing team, financial accounting and external auditors.
- Annual and quarterly determination of tax rate and related disclosures.
- Identify and document book-to-tax differences, reconcile tax filings to tax provisions, maintain tax basis balance sheets, and test deferred tax balances.
- Update and maintain documentation in support of various tax attributes including earnings and profits, foreign taxes paid, tax loss carry-forwards, valuation allowances, and tax credits.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance required; CPA preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant tax experience in public accounting and/or large corporation tax department.
- Knowledge of financial and tax accounting as they relate to ASC 740 essential.
- International tax experience helpful, but not required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and in written form, with all levels of the organization.
- Team player with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated individual with ability to manage multiple tasks independently
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits