You are here
Tax Senior - Corporate & High Net Worth
Well-Established Public Accounting Organization Seeks Tax Senior
Great Opportunity for Public Accounting Professionals Seeking Growth
About Our Client
Our client, a growing public accounting and advisory firm, has established itself as a market leader in today's industry. Based on their mission and vision of providing cutting-edge solutions and services, our client has seen massive growth and a welcoming culture filled with proper training, solid work/life balance, and the ability to move vertically.
With offices located around the country, the firm is actively seeking senior Tax Managers to help assist with the growing business. Candidates who seek to exceed expectations, receive honest reflections from upper management, and not have crazy work hours are great for this firm!
In this role, the Tax Senior will have hands-on responsibilities working alongside staff, managers, and partners. Additionally, day-to-day functions include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise and coordinate staff in preparing corporate, partnership, individual, fiduciary, and tax-exempt entity tax returns.
- Schedule and review staff work.
- Conduct tax research.
- Serve client's specific needs, and identify value-added solutions for clients.
- Maintain accurate records for client billing system.
- Review the work performance of staff on an ongoing and semi-annual basis.
- Mentor less experienced staff.
- Prioritize competing work demands, and manage time appropriately.
- Maintain organized and neat work areas so that files can be easily reviewed by others.
- Keep colleagues and partners informed of progress and the need to make adjustments to scheduled work.
- Represent the Firm in a positive light by maintaining a professional demeanor, dress, and attitude at all times.
- Follow established procedures, but suggest innovative, progressive ideas where appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be willing to work in a fast-pace, public accounting environment that promotes internal growth and transparency from management. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have the following characteristics and qualifications:
- 5-15 years of progressive tax experience in a public accounting setting, including a minimum of 5 year in tax management
- Licensed CPA required
- Bachelor's degree in accounting. Graduate degree in Tax preferred.
- Proficiency in ProSystem Tax, or an equivalent tax software, required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to the tax field through participation in professional interests.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity for those in, or attempting to move into, the public accounting space working for a market leader. Solid work/life balance, competitive compensation, and the ability to grow.