You are here
Tax Senior - International Tax Compliance / Tax Provisions
USD80,000 - USD95,000
- Opportunity to work in a growing tax department focusing on international tax
- Work / life balance compared to Big 4 Accounting
About Our Client
Our client is a manufacturer that is investing in research and development
- Prepare international tax aspects of US federal tax compliance (i.e. forms 5471, 8858, and 1118. Others as needed) including calculation of CFCs earnings and profits, Subpart F inclusions, basis calculations, foreign tax credits, income sourcing, and expense allocation.
- Assist in preparing and monitoring compliance with company's transfer pricing policies.
- Prepare documentation related to international tax issues associated with transactions, financial reporting, audits, and transfer pricing.
- Liaise with foreign controllers and corporate accounting on preparing the international aspects of the year-end tax provision.
- Prepare and/or review withholding tax documentation
- Assist in maintenance of structures and technical research.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5 years of international tax experience
- BS in Accounting
- CPA required, MST preferred
- Big 4 background is ideal
- Process and technology oriented with proven record of leveraging technology to drive process improvement and efficiency.
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple complex assignments.
What's on Offer
Commensurate with experience