You are here
Tax Senior - Regional Accounting Firm
Regional Accounting Firm
About Our Client
My client is a full-service accounting firm specializing in audit and tax space. They are well respected locally and are known for thier high quality service, strong pedigree and track record within the Massachusetts and Rhode Island region.
Working in a team of Tax Seniors and reporting into a Tax Manager, main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Tax compliance, associate development and management of client engagements.
- Interacting with associates to help them manage their time, project timelines and professional guidance.
- Keeping abreast of the latest tax updates and regulations.
- Training and coaching Tax Seniors.
- Offering a high level of tax service to the client base
- Seniors will be responsible for preparing and reviewing federal and state tax returns for partnerships, C corporations, S corporations, and individuals.
Submit your resume today for consideration within one business day.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years Public Accounting experience with a tax focus
- Bachelors degree required
- Master's in Accounting or Tax (ideal but not essential)
- CPA (ideal but not essential)
What's on Offer
- $70,000 to $80,000 base salary (dependent upon experience)
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Generous 401K match
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance coverage
- Gym reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- Annual salary review.
- Downtown Boston location (or alternate offices across the region if you prefer)
- Work/ life balance arrangements.