You are here
Tax Supervisor (or Senior) - Healthcare Practice Specialist
Work-life balance orientated
About Our Client
My client is a work life balance orientated public accounting firm. They are often an employer of choice when tax professionals are looking to move out of Big 4 Tax accounting, into something more flexible and lifestyle orientated.
This role will work with healthcare clients representing a diversity of sizes, specialties and ancillary income. In addition to accounting and tax services, our clients view us as an integral member of their leadership team. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage, plan and supervise multiple engagements which include consulting, compliance, and tax planning services
- Prepare and review tax returns
- Develop an understanding of the client's business, and work with the team to become a healthcare industry specialist to understand client specific needs
- Train and mentor team members
- Keep current on all industry developments and ensure professional development through ongoing education
- Maintain strong client relationships and communications
- Anticipate and address client concerns, escalating problems as they arise
- Recognize and inform management of opportunities to increase level and types of services to clients
- Participate in department‐wide initiatives aimed at continually improving the department's processes and supporting infrastructure
Apply today for consideration within 24 hours.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will posses the following:
- BS in accounting required. A graduate degree in a related subject a plus
- 3+ years of accounting and tax experience
- Solid analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Team‐oriented with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and relationship management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- CPA or Progression towards CPA certification - highly desirable.
What's on Offer
- $80,000 - $ 100,000 base salary (dependent upon experience)
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Shares/ profit share scheme
- Generous 401K match (5%+)
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance coverage
- Gym reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- Annual salary review.
- Downtown Boston location (or alternate offices across the region if you prefer)
- Work/ life balance arrangements.