You are here
Team Assistant / Receptionist
- Work for a globally renowned investment firm in their beautiful San Fran office!
- Dynamic and broad administrative opportunity with client facing responsibility!
About Our Client
Our client are a global, highly regarded investment management firm with a strong North American presence. Due to their rapid expansion driven by superior client service and an innovative service offering, they are shortly looking to open an office in San Francisco. With over $2B in assets under management, they impressive in scope and well established. They have strong ties to the Asian market and therefore applicants with bilingual skills will be highly regarded however this is not necessary.
The responsibilities associated with the Team Assistant role are as follows:
- Full diary management for the Directorate team;
- Scheduling of meetings, conferences and video conferences;
- Arranging international and domestic travel (flights, hotels, cars etc.);
- Assisting in preparation and printing of presentations & proposals;
- Completing expense reports and distributing mail;
- Answering telephone calls and directing inquiries;
- Ordering stationery and office supplies;
- Archiving, filing, scanning and printing documents; and
- Preparation and set up of refreshments for internal meetings rooms.
The Receptionist will be responsible for all client facing meet and greet responsibilities, alongside supporting the Team Administrator with the above tasks.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you will possess a minimum of two years experience, desired up to five. Exposure to a financial services environment will be key as will be your personal presentation, professionalism and ability to interact in a corporate environment. You will be worldly, and understand the importance of operating with flexibility for a global organization. You will constantly be completing administrative tasks working across multiple time-zones and liaising with teams in different areas of the world. Your MS Office Suite skills will be intermediate to advanced, and you will be confident working in a calm and efficient manner in a highly pressurized environment.
What's on Offer
In return for your hard work and dedication to excellence you will be compensated with above market base salaries, an annual discretionary bonus and a comprehensive benefits package. You will have the autonomy to drive your own career forward yet also the support of a well-established global player to see you succeed. This is a growing company - so if career progression and breadth of responsibility is what you desire, this could be the role for you!