You are here
Team Head - Market & Liquidity Risk Group
- Exposure to Senior Management
- Manage a team.
About Our Client
My client is a leading foreign Investment Bank, located in New York, that's looking for a Team Head - Market & Liquidity Risk Group.
- Participate in facilitating and conducting independent review of methods and models used to manage liquidity (e.g., cash flow projections, LCR, NSFR computations etc.), as well as the Contingent Liquidity Plan and Liquidity Stress Tests.
- Contribute to establishing and monitoring of liquidity limits.
- Aid in the review and assessment of the liquidity impact of new products and business lines on the liquidity of US Operations relative to established liquidity risk tolerance.
- Help establish and monitor of the risk control framework for interest rate risk in the banking book for US Operations.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors or Advanced degree in finance, or its equivalent.
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant work experience in the financial services industry.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, including advanced spreadsheet skills such as add-in functions and visual basic; and Access, including creating complex databases.
What's on Offer
My client is offering a competitive base + bonus compensation structure for the Team Head - Market & Liquidity Risk Group position.